What to Expect From the Hello Rookie Newsletter
To help you understand what to expect or not expect from the Hello Rookie Newsletter, we created these six rules that apply to our newsletter. These rules hold true with every subscriber and every newsletter we send out, with zero exceptions.
- Your information is secure. A third-party service (Mailchimp) manages our newsletter, every email we send come via their secure server and your information is never shared or used outside of the Hello Rookie newsletter.
- We don’t spam. You will never receive more than one email per week from Hello Rookie. Our newsletter generally goes out Friday afternoon and gives you access to everything you need to know for the upcoming week.
- Our experts are actually industry experts. Don’t waste your time reading emails and articles written by unpaid interns with no actual sports betting of DFS knowledge.
- No complete lineups… ever. This is a rule that exists so that the industry is allowed to exist and we follow it at all times. Any lineup we share will have at least one empty position.
- Unsubscribe at any time. Just click the button and the emails stop. It is that simple.
- We are always available to speak with subscribers. Email us today with any questions or concerns surrounding our newsletter and a team member will get back to you within one business day.
Subscribe with confidence! Get the best daily fantasy and sports betting tips without any of the junk.