Chiefs at Bills Betting Guide – Live Odds, Best Bets, and Player Props: Who Comes Out on Top?
The Buffalo Bills pulled off a shocking upset over the Kansas City Chiefs earlier in the regular season. The game ended with Patrick Mahomes throwing his helmet and looking none too pleased. Will Mahomes and Co. get some sweet revenge?
Need help finding the best bets and top player props for Chiefs at Bills? We can help! Check out our betting preview for this AFC rivalry right here.
Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills
All facets of the Chiefs were running on high gears last week against the Dolphins. Mahomes threw for over 250 yards and a touchdown without a pick. Pacheco ran for 89 yards and a score.
The defense, held the explosive Miami offense to just 264 total yards and a sole touchdown to win 26-7. The win made it 3 straight wins and in typical Chiefs fashion, they look to be playing their best as they come into January football.
Buffalo handled an inferior Pittsburgh team last week at home 31-17. Josh Allen was a beast on the ground and through the air. He finished with 200 yards passing, 74 yards rushing, and 4 total touchdowns.
Allen spread the ball among 6 different receivers and James Cook added another 79 yards to the ground game. The win was their 6th straight victory that dates to their bye week in early December.
Best Bet: Chiefs +3 (-115) (Hard Rock)
This matchup seems to becoming a rivalry that ends each season at some point in the postseason. They faced off earlier this year in a mainly defensive battle that ended with the Bills taking a road win home with them 20-17 after Tyler Bass connected on a 39-yard field goal with just 2 minutes remaining.
The Bills run game proved to be the difference and helped them maintain time of possession. Now, at home, the Bills are only a slight favorite. We think the Chiefs are going to exact some revenge here and add to the legend that they always end Josh Allen’s playoff run. Give us Mahomes and the points in this one!
- KC is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- KC is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games when playing as the underdog.
- Buff is 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games following a win.
- Buff is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games when they were home favorites.
Isiah Pacheco TD (+115)
- Pacheco has scored 6 TDs in his last 5 games
- Buffalo gives up 4.6 yards per rush (28th), so Pacheco should get plenty of carries
Stefon Diggs UNDER 63.5 Receiving Yards (BetRivers)
- Kansas City held Diggs to just 24 receiving yards back in Week 14
- Diggs has stayed under this total in 5 out of his last 6 games
Josh Allen UNDER 45.5 Rushing Yards (PointsBet)
- Allen was held to just 32 yards on 10 carries last meeting.
- Allen has gone over this number in just 4 of his last 9 games.
Sports Betting Contributor
Bill is a high-volume sports bettor who runs his own sports investing business. He has an uncanny ability to find tons of mathematical edges on each day’s sports betting card. Bill covers all sports but his bread and butter is UFC, Golf, and College Hoops. Find him on X at @LarrysLocks2