Eagles at Chiefs: Our Best Bets for Monday Night Football
The game of the week is this Monday Night when the 8-1 Eagles face off with the 7-2 Chiefs which could be a potential Super Bowl preview. Both teams are coming off a bye and won their games as they headed into the off-week. Check out our best bets for this titanic tilt below!
Best Bet: Chiefs -2.5
While the Chiefs are typically known for their explosive offense led by Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce, it has been the defense that has led them this season. They rank 1st in points allowed per game with under 16ppg.
For the Birds, it has been the opposite. The offense of the Eagles is averaging 4 touchdowns per game and ranks 3rd in the league. Both teams rank inside the Top 5 in the league on 3rd down conversion percentage.
The same can be said about both teams in terms of sacks on the season. The Eagles’ one advantage seems to be on the ground where they average almost 130 yards per game on the ground. Although OC Brian Johnson seems to abandon the run early and often in games recently.
We believe the Chiefs offense is going to force the Eagles to abandon the run too early and allow their top 3 defense to focus on simply rushing the passer and shutting down AJ Brown. This will also be the 1st game without TE, Dallas Goedert, who is a security blanket for Jalen Hurts.
The Eagles have been just getting by recently and seem due for a complete letdown and this looks to be lining up for just that. Let’s lay the small number with Mahomes and Co.
- Philly is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Kansas City.
- Philly is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC.
- KC is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- KC is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the NFC.
Want to spice up the action even more on Monday? Check out the 3 player prop bets that we’re rolling with to wrap up Week 11.
Jalen Hurts OVER 233.5 Passing Yards -115
- In 6 of his last 7 games, Hurts has gone over this total.
- We believe this will be a pass-heavy game leading to Hurts having to throw more than normal.
Travis Kelce OVER 75.5 Receiving Yards -115
- He is averaging 93.75 yards over his last 4 games.
- His girl, Taylor Swift, is likely to be in attendance and he has gone for 124 and 179 in the last 2 games she attended.
Harrison Butker OVER 2.5 PATs -110
- Butker is a perfect 22-22 on PATs this season.
- He has kicked 3 or more PATs in 2 of his last 3 games.
Sports Betting Contributor
Bill is a high-volume sports bettor who runs his own sports investing business. He has an uncanny ability to find tons of mathematical edges on each day’s sports betting card. Bill covers all sports but his bread and butter is UFC, Golf, and College Hoops. Find him on X at @LarrysLocks2