Seahawks at Giants: Live Odds and Best Bets for MNF
Week 4 of the NFL season concludes with a Monday Night Football matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and the New York Giants. The G-Men are favored at some shops by 1 point, while other books are offering the game as a pick’em. The total on the contest is sitting at 47.5 points.
Need some help finding some value on Seahawks at Giants? We got you! Check out the live odds and our best bets below!
Seattle Seahawks +1 @ New York Giants (DraftKings)
The Seahawks are 2-1 and looking to start their 1st win streak of the season here at New York. Geno Smith has the offense humming once again as they are 4th in the league, averaging 29ppg. It has been a balanced attack by Seattle.
The 350 yards per game they are averaging has come via 250 through the air and 100 on the ground. Kenneth Walker III has found paydirt 4 times and is averaging almost 70 yards per game. Defensively, they have struggled. They have been allowing almost 30ppg to their opponents to this point.
The Giants are 1-2 and have struggled defensively much like the Seahawks. They are allowing a tick more than the Seahawks. Daniel Jones’s starting spot could be up in the air soon. He is completing almost 65% of his passes but has tossed 4 picks to his 2 touchdowns.
He has also been sacked 12 times which is one of the highest numbers in the league. Saquon Barkley has been out since game two and is still questionable for this matchup.
The Giants have not looked like a team that is going to turn things around any time soon. Seattle, on the other hand, seems to have changed their culture from being a defensive-minded team to a more offensive-based team.
Geno Smith has proven to be a true leader and continues to put Seattle in a good position to win games. With the total being under 50, one of these teams is going to struggle a bit to score and New York is more likely to be that team as they were shut out already this season.
- Seattle is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against NY Giants
- Seattle is 2-1 ATS in their last 3 games.
- NYG is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- NYG is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the NFC.
Total Touchdowns OVER 5 -140
- Between both teams, they have combined to score over 5 touchdowns in 5 of their 6 games this season.
- The total is 47 which implies the possibility of 6 touchdowns being scored.
Largest lead OVER 14.5 +105
- The Giants have trailed in all 3 of their games by more than 14 points at some point.
- Seattle’s offense can put up early points and get a lead like all NYG opponents have done.
New York Giants to record a sack: NO +700
- The Giants failed to get a sack in either of their 1st two games.
- Geno Smith has the ability to avoid getting sacked and proved so in their Detroit game where he was only sacked once.
Sports Betting Contributor
Bill is a high-volume sports bettor who runs his own sports investing business. He has an uncanny ability to find tons of mathematical edges on each day’s sports betting card. Bill covers all sports but his bread and butter is UFC, Golf, and College Hoops. Find him on X at @LarrysLocks2