Broncos at Bills: Our Best Bets for MNF
Week 10 of the NFL regular season wraps up with a matchup that pits two premier QBs against each other. The Denver Broncos will head east to take on the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football.
Buffalo is just 5-4 but is still favored by a TD at most online sportsbooks. Can Russell Wilson and the Broncos keep things close? Check out our best bets for MNF below!
Best Bet: Bills -7 (-115) (FanDuel)
The Broncos are looking for their 3rd straight win after defeating the Packers and Chiefs prior to their bye week. The 24-9 win over KC was incredibly impressive. In the win, the Broncos forced 5 turnovers and held the Chiefs to just 62 yards on the ground and 30% on 3rd conversion attempts.
The turnovers meant short fields and passing to be a non-necessity which is why they finished with only 87 yards. On the ground, Williams and McLaughlin combined for 118 yards.
The Bills have continued to trade wins for losses as they lost last week to Cincy after defeating Tampa Bay the week prior. As is the case in most games in the NFL, the team that wins the turnover battle will win the game. So was the case last week when the Bills turned the ball over twice to Cincy’s 0.
Both teams relied on the pass and Allen was out-thrown by Burrows 348 yards to 258. The turnovers need to be avoided and a true run game needs to be established by this Bills team to win consistently and have a shot at the playoffs.
We like the Bills to turn things around here at home. They will not be taking this Broncos team lightly after seeing what they did against KC.
If the game comes down to what it did in the Cincy game, we love our chances with Allen against Wilson. The dominance over Denver at home ATS for Buffalo will continue here in 2023.
- Den is 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games.
- Den is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC.
- Buff is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Denver.
- Buff is 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against Denver.
We love sprinkling in a few player props to spice things up on Monday Night Football. We dug into the entire props slate and found the following 3 that we love!
Gabe Davis OVER 35.5 Receiving Yards (-125) (PointsBet)
- Davis is averaging 48.2 yards per game.
- He was only targeted twice last week and Allen should be sure to rectify that.
Josh Allen UNDER 0.5 INTs (+112) (BetRivers)
- Allen has tossed a pick in 5 straight games but he is due for a clean game.
- He shouldn’t have to force much against this inferior Broncos team.
Javonte Williams OVER 55.5 Rushing Yards (-115) (DraftKings)
- Williams finally looks healthy and has run for over 80 yards in back-to-back games.
- Buffalo is allowing over 114 yards per game on the ground.
Sports Betting Contributor
Bill is a high-volume sports bettor who runs his own sports investing business. He has an uncanny ability to find tons of mathematical edges on each day’s sports betting card. Bill covers all sports but his bread and butter is UFC, Golf, and College Hoops. Find him on X at @LarrysLocks2